# 2019 Adelaide Wine Show - 3 Trophies & Gold -
- The Governors Trophy for Best South Australian Red Wine in Show sponsored by Government House (the winning of the Governor’s Trophy sees the 2017 Balmoral Syrah featured on the Government House Wine List for the next 12 months)
- The Wine Communicators of Australia SA Chapter Trophy for Best Shiraz in Show
- The Max Shubert Trophy Most Outstanding Red Wine in Show
# 2019 McLaren Vale Wine Show - 2 Trophies & Gold -
- 2019 MGA McLaren Vale Wine Shows Best Shiraz sponsored by Lallemand
- Best Two Year Old Shiraz sponsored by Doreau Cooperage
Rosemount Estate’s Balmoral Syrah has always been a varietal masterpiece – a credit to the great Shiraz vines of McLaren Vale. Sitting at the very top of the Rosemount Estate family tree, Balmoral has achieved both local and international success: winning both a Trophy and a Gold medal at the coveted Decanter World Wine Awards in 2011 and again in 2012 and receiving 90+ points in the notable US Wine Spectator across multiple Balmoral vintages.
While its origins have – and always will be – in McLaren Vale, the distinctive Balmoral style pays tribute to the Shiraz wines of the Rhone Valley and Mediterranean – hence the traditional French name ‘Syrah.’
Predominantly sourced from the McLaren Vale sub-region of Seaview, this wine is made from premium parcels from carefully selected vineyards (ranging from 50 to 100 years old) that produce tiny quantities of exceptional fruit. The result is a wine that delivers intense depth of flavour, superb length and fine acidity with a soft, velvety tannin structure.
- 2019 Adelaide Wine Show - 3 Trophies & Gold
- 2019 McLaren Vale Wine Show - 2 Trophies & Gold
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, From the Barrel offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.